Things that were said tonight that made me laugh:
1. “He sucks at commentating! The sounds that come out of my ass sound better than the shit he that comes out of his mouth!”
2. After I said “I love that girl. She’s so awesome, I love her,” and then “I love her” like 5 more times in the span of like 30 seconds: “So you love her..”
“Not IN love with her! But I love her!”
3. “We were going over all the ones who are gay on the national team.”
4. “I bring her everywhere with me because she pays for everything all the time.”
5. “She’s wearing heels to a soccer game!” We joke about it. “I have to wear heels to make me look less fat!”
6. Stranger: “Nice heels!”
7. “Go on girl. Did you see that lady with the dress and sneakers?” “She was probably trying to decide like ‘should I dress up or should I dress down?’”
8. “Hide your butt crack, lady!
Anonymous said: One time i went to olive garden with my mom and she told me she was alcoholic and then the next time we went she told me that she was divorcing my dad
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT I STOPPED BREATHING
i’m all for boys wearing makeup mostly because if more of them got into it there’d be a bigger market and it wouldn’t cost $25 for an eyeshadow primer anymore
They would just make mens makeup. And it wouldnt help us at all.
Manscara, Eyeshabro, Mancealer, Broundation
and the mens makeup would cost less for the same thing